Digital Marketing Manager
Australia - Marketing
- Leads the development of digital marketing strategy to solve marketing problems that exist across businesses in the region
- Develops a digital marketing roadmap for the region, reflecting increased maturity of the region in the use of digital marketing over time
- Ensures consistency across the region in the quality of the deployment of the digital marketing strategy & initiatives
- Develops digital marketing expertise throughout the region
- Project Management of key digital initiatives in the region
Required Experience and Knowledge
- University degree in digital marketing or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years’ experience in successfully designing & delivering digital marketing campaigns using a broad cross section of digital channels
- Experience with and understanding of project management and quality assurance principals and best practices, from concept to on time and on budget completion
- Experience working within budgets and forecasting/reporting results
- Experience in effectively managing external agencies when required
- Ability to be key sounding board for future digital initiatives, also outside of marketing where relevant
- Can define/understand problems that can be solved by the application of digital marketing strategies & tactics for key stakeholders (End Users / Specifiers / Distributors)
- Knowledge of PIM and BIM a plus
- Has advanced understanding of the digital marketing landscape and a broad cross section of digital marketing channels/principles including website management, email marketing, web analytics tools, search engine marketing (SEM), search engine optimization (SEO), Social Media Marketing, defining and managing the creation of Apps, on-line learning, content marketing strategy, and analytics/measurement.
- Highly developed project management capability / experience to ensure digital initiatives are appropriately resourced and delivered on time / budget
(Detailed description of each of the key responsibilities)
- Strategy – Develops roadmap for the region in the implementation of digital marketing initiatives, recognising increasing maturity over time and improved capability to execute
- Strategy – Partners with the key resources in the businesses (Marketing Managers, Product Managers, Customer Service Managers) to define problems and create objectives to be achieved through the application of digital marketing campaigns (e.g. improve Customer experience, improve interactivity, generate leads and increase revenue)
- Interfaces between global and the businesses in the deployment of PIM and BIM as necessary.
- Social Media – Partners with businesses to create social media strategy across all appropriate platforms (Twitter, LinkedIn, and You tube) in order to drive awareness, create dialogue with customers and generate sales leads.
- Email Marketing – Partners with businesses to develop email marketing strategy (including dbase development via CRM) and ensures goals are achieved via high quality execution
- Search – Partners with businesses in developing strategies to ensure key brands have high search rankings and click through rates achieve targeted levels
- Paid Advertising – – Partners with businesses in ensuring appropriate sites are selected for paid advertising opportunities where appropriate and click through rates meet objectives
- Websites – Partners with businesses to ensure websites reflect best practice in term of design and engaging content
- Content Strategy – Partners with the business to define and create appropriate content marketing strategies in line with customer journey maps
- Measurement – Establish KPIs and benchmarks to track performance of all digital marketing activities to optimize performance, continually improving lead conversation metrics at ever improving cost per response. Tracks digital impact using Google Analytics and vendor-specific dashboards
- Measurement – Monitors and analyzes the performance of all web assets, use web metrics and competitive analysis to ensure our organization is outperforming our industry average
- Conducts rigorous quality assurance testing on all content for accuracy prior to deployment.
- Directly Project manages the delivery of selected high impact digital initiatives as agreed by the regional management team.
Aliaxis is a global leader in advanced plastic piping systems for building, infrastructure, industrial and agriculture applications. The company provides communities around the world with sustainable innovative solutions for water and energy, leading the industry in a way that anticipates the rapidly evolving needs of its customers and of society. With a global workforce of about 16,000 employees, Aliaxis offers specific solutions that meet our customers’ most demanding needs across the globe. Aliaxis is active through leading local brands and operating in over 45 countries, combining local solutions with global innovation and operational excellence. The company is privately owned, with its global headquarters in Brussels, Belgium.
More on www.aliaxis.com