Aliaxis reports solid results and strengthens strategic position in India
Aliaxis SA (‘Aliaxis’, ‘the Group’ or ‘the Company’), a global leader in the manufacturing and distribution of advanced plastic piping systems, today announced its results for the six months period ended June 30, 2018.
Highlights – Six months period ended June 30, 2018
- Revenue of €1,555.6 million, a decrease of 1.7% (up 5.0% in constant currency)
- Current EBITDA of €214.9 million, decrease of 3.7% (up 2.1% in constant currency)
- Current EBIT of €161.8 million, decrease of 2.6% (up 3.3% in constant currency)
- Net profit of €92.0 million, decrease of 5.7%, driven by adverse currency exchange impact (down 0.7% in constant currency)
- Net financial debt amounts to €396 million, €152 million below June 30, 2017 (€548 million)
- Implementation of company-wide transformation and strategy, ‘D.N.A.’, on track
The unaudited interim financial information for the six months period ended June 30, 2018 was presented to the Board of Directors on September 20, 2018.
CEO Laurent Lenoir comments on the results:
“Most of our key markets are showing top as well as bottom line growth at constant currency, either organically, through innovation or further cost rationalisation, driving solid Group performance year over year.
In the course of July, we have acquired the remaining 40% stake in our Indian Joint Venture, which is an important step towards strengthening Aliaxis’ leadership position in this fast-growing market.”
Read the full press release here.
Aliaxis is a global leader in advanced plastic piping systems for building, infrastructure, industrial and agriculture applications. The company provides communities around the world with sustainable innovative solutions for water and energy, leading the industry in a way that anticipates the rapidly evolving needs of its customers and of society. With a global workforce of about 16,000 employees, Aliaxis offers specific solutions that meet our customers’ most demanding needs across the globe. Aliaxis is active through leading local brands and operating in over 45 countries, combining local solutions with global innovation and operational excellence. The company is privately owned, with its global headquarters in Brussels, Belgium.
More on www.aliaxis.com