Aliaxis reports solid half-year results
Aliaxis SA (‘Aliaxis’, ‘the Group’ or ‘the Company’), a global leader in the manufacturing and distribution of advanced plastic piping systems, today announced its results for the six months period ended June 30, 2017.
Highlights – Six months period ended June 30, 2017
- Revenue of € 1,582.7 million, an increase of 6.1% (3.5% on a like for like basis)
- Current EBITDA of € 223.1 million, up 10.4% (8.3% on a like for like basis)
- Current EBIT of € 166.1 million, up 12.6% (10.6% on a like for like basis)
- Net profit of € 97.5 million, up 24.2%, predominately driven by higher CEBIT, lower non-recurring costs and favourable exchange rate fluctuations
- Net financial debt amounts to € 548 million and is in line with June 30, 2016
- Implementation of company-wide transformation and strategy, ‘D.N.A.’, on track
- Completed divestment of SED Flow Control GmbH to Frankfurt headquartered Samson AG in September 2017
The unaudited interim financial information for the six months period ended June 30, 2017 was presented to the Board of Directors on September 21, 2017.
For more information, please read the press release:
CEO Laurent Lenoir comments on the results:
“The growth achieved over the first 6 months this year both top and bottom line versus a solid performance in H1 2016 and in spite of resin price increase, is a positive signal. It reflects our ability to capture growth organically or through innovation – predominantly in India and North America – while rationalising our cost base.”
Aliaxis is a global leader in advanced plastic piping systems for building, infrastructure, industrial and agriculture applications. The company provides communities around the world with sustainable innovative solutions for water and energy, leading the industry in a way that anticipates the rapidly evolving needs of its customers and of society. With a global workforce of about 16,000 employees, Aliaxis offers specific solutions that meet our customers’ most demanding needs across the globe. Aliaxis is active through leading local brands and operating in over 45 countries, combining local solutions with global innovation and operational excellence. The company is privately owned, with its global headquarters in Brussels, Belgium.
More on www.aliaxis.com