Aliaxis Full Year Results 2011
Satisfactory Improvement of Overall Performance Despite Challenging Market Environment
Highlights 2011 full year results:
- Revenue amounts to € 2,235 million, an increase of 5.3% (a like-for-like¹ increase of 6.1%) with an operating income (EBIT) of € 175 million, an increase of 28.9% (a like-for-like¹ increase of 28.8%).
- Challenging market conditions in Europe.
- Continued strong performance in North America as a result of a positive market environment in Canada and improvement in the US.
- Revenue increases throughout Latin America and improved performance in Mexico and Central America with mixed results in South America.
- Satisfactory performance in Australia and New Zealand. Overall good performance in Asia and encouraging improvement in South Africa.
- Proposed dividend of € 0.30 gross per share (€ 0.225 net), an increase of 11.1%
Aliaxis is a global leader in advanced plastic piping systems for building, infrastructure, industrial and agriculture applications. The company provides communities around the world with sustainable innovative solutions for water and energy, leading the industry in a way that anticipates the rapidly evolving needs of its customers and of society. With a global workforce of about 16,000 employees, Aliaxis offers specific solutions that meet our customers’ most demanding needs across the globe. Aliaxis is active through leading local brands and operating in over 45 countries, combining local solutions with global innovation and operational excellence. The company is privately owned, with its global headquarters in Brussels, Belgium.
More on www.aliaxis.com