Aliaxis Full Year Results 2010
- Revenue €2,123 million, an increase of 10.5% (a like-for-like¹ increase of 3.5%).
- Operating income (EBIT) € 136 million, an increase of 12.0% (a like-for-like¹ increase of 4.2%).
- Conditional settlement of product liability claims in North America resulting in a one-off cost of € 30.9m
- Mixed performance in Europe: low demand levels in the UK, Spain and Italy and resilience in France and Germany.
- Positive impact of government spending in North America, Canada in particular.
- Mexican market continued to fall short of the pre-crisis levels and only modest recovery in Central American countries.
- Good performance in Peru and focus on productivity and range in other South American countries.
- New Zealand and Asia performed well. Australia impacted by adverse weather conditions. Difficult circumstances in South Africa.
- Proposed dividend of € 0.27 gross per share (€ 0.2025 net), an increase of 12.5%
Aliaxis is a global leader in advanced plastic piping systems for building, infrastructure, industrial and agriculture applications. The company provides communities around the world with sustainable innovative solutions for water and energy, leading the industry in a way that anticipates the rapidly evolving needs of its customers and of society. With a global workforce of about 16,000 employees, Aliaxis offers specific solutions that meet our customers’ most demanding needs across the globe. Aliaxis is active through leading local brands and operating in over 45 countries, combining local solutions with global innovation and operational excellence. The company is privately owned, with its global headquarters in Brussels, Belgium.
More on www.aliaxis.com