Aliaxis Annual Report 2014
Aliaxis grew its revenue to a record € 2.7 billion in 2014, driven both by organic growth and by the acquisition of Vinidex in Australia.
The past year marked a significant step in the group’s global strategic development.
- Revenue of € 2.7 billion, an increase of 7.4%1
- Acquisition of Vinidex in Australia on 1 August 2014
- Current EBITDA2 of € 317 million, an increase of 4.3% (11.8% margin on sales)
- Operating income (EBIT) of € 196 million, compared to € 194 million in 2013
- Group’s net profit of € 101 million, compared to € 108 million in 2013
- Proposed gross dividend of € 0.40 per share (€ 0.30 net), an increase by 11.1% compared to gross dividend of € 0.36 per share (€ 0.27 net) in 2013
For more information, please read the press release:
Aliaxis Annual Report 2014 (PDF – 3 MB)
Aliaxis is a global leader in advanced plastic piping systems for building, infrastructure, industrial and agriculture applications. The company provides communities around the world with sustainable innovative solutions for water and energy, leading the industry in a way that anticipates the rapidly evolving needs of its customers and of society. With a global workforce of about 16,000 employees, Aliaxis offers specific solutions that meet our customers’ most demanding needs across the globe. Aliaxis is active through leading local brands and operating in over 45 countries, combining local solutions with global innovation and operational excellence. The company is privately owned, with its global headquarters in Brussels, Belgium.
More on www.aliaxis.com