- Revenue amounts to € 2,377 million, an increase of 6.3% (a like-for-like¹ increase of 2.2%).
- The Group’s net profit for 2012 grew 29% to € 118 million (2011: € 91 million).
- Challenging market conditions in Europe, particularly in the UK and Italy.
- Continued strong performance of manufacturing as well as distribution activities in North America.
- Top line revenue growth in most Latin American operations and continuing trend of improved operating performance.
- Performance in line with expectations in Australia and New Zealand; export challenged by strength of local currencies. Satisfactory performance in Asia and improvement in South Africa.
- Acquired full ownership of Vinilit (Chile) in 2012, In early 2013, acquisition of majority stake in Ashirvad Pipes (India) and certain assets of Petzetakis (South Africa).
- Proposed gross dividend of € 0.33 per share (€ 0.2475 net), an increase of 10.0%