Aliaxis Annual Report 2012
Solid performance in 2012 as a result of worldwide presence and of diversification of product portfolio and markets
- Revenue amounts to € 2,377 million, an increase of 6.3% (a like-for-like¹ increase of 2.2%).
- The Group’s net profit for 2012 grew 29% to € 118 million (2011: € 91 million).
- Challenging market conditions in Europe, particularly in the UK and Italy.
- Continued strong performance of manufacturing as well as distribution activities in North America.
- Top line revenue growth in most Latin American operations and continuing trend of improved operating performance.
- Performance in line with expectations in Australia and New Zealand; export challenged by strength of local currencies. Satisfactory performance in Asia and improvement in South Africa.
- Acquired full ownership of Vinilit (Chile) in 2012, In early 2013, acquisition of majority stake in Ashirvad Pipes (India) and certain assets of Petzetakis (South Africa).
- Proposed gross dividend of € 0.33 per share (€ 0.2475 net), an increase of 10.0%
Aliaxis is a global leader in advanced plastic piping systems for building, infrastructure, industrial and agriculture applications. The company provides communities around the world with sustainable innovative solutions for water and energy, leading the industry in a way that anticipates the rapidly evolving needs of its customers and of society. With a global workforce of about 16,000 employees, Aliaxis offers specific solutions that meet our customers’ most demanding needs across the globe. Aliaxis is active through leading local brands and operating in over 45 countries, combining local solutions with global innovation and operational excellence. The company is privately owned, with its global headquarters in Brussels, Belgium.
More on www.aliaxis.com