Highlights 2011 full year results
- Revenue amounts to € 2,235 million, an increase of 5.3% (a like-for-like¹ increase of 6.1%) with an operating income (EBIT) of € 175 million, an increase of 28.9% (a like-for-like¹ increase of 28.8%).
- Challenging market conditions in Europe.
- Continued strong performance in North America as a result of a positive market environment in Canada and improvement in the US.
- Revenue increases throughout Latin America and improved performance in Mexico and Central America with mixed results in South America.
- Satisfactory performance in Australia and New Zealand. Overall good performance in Asia and encouraging improvement in South Africa.
- Proposed dividend of € 0.30 gross per share (€ 0.225 net), an increase of 11.1%