- Revenue €2,123 million, an increase of 10.5% (a like-for-like¹ increase of 3.5%).
- Operating income (EBIT) € 136 million, an increase of 12.0% (a like-for-like¹ increase of 4.2%).
- Conditional settlement of product liability claims in North America resulting in a one-off cost of € 30.9m
- Mixed performance in Europe: low demand levels in the UK, Spain and Italy and resilience in France and Germany.
- Positive impact of government spending in North America, Canada in particular.
- Mexican market continued to fall short of the pre-crisis levels and only modest recovery in Central American countries.
- Good performance in Peru and focus on productivity and range in other South American countries.
- New Zealand and Asia performed well. Australia impacted by adverse weather conditions. Difficult circumstances in South Africa.
- Proposed dividend of € 0.27 gross per share (€ 0.2025 net), an increase of 12.5%
28 March, 2022
1 April, 2021
24 April, 2020